1. Plug the product into the USB 3.0 port of the computer.
2. Open "My Computer", open the newly pop-up drive letter icon, and select the driver installation for the corresponding system (provide two versions of the driver for Windows XP and Windows 7-10),
3. After successful installation, restart the computer and use it.
How to install the Driver of RayCue USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter?
1. This USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter needs to install a driver to work properly, but it does not need to download the driver from any third party. RayCue USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter come with a driver, only need to follow the steps we provide to install.
2. Before installing the driver, please confirm:
(1) HDMI monitor and HDMI cable can work normally.
(2) The operating system of the computer must be Windows 7/8/10. Not for Mac/Linux/Vista/Chrome/Firestick system
Please note that the Google system is not compatible with this product, such as Chormbook series computers.
(3) The computer has a USB 3.0 port. USB ports are divided into USB 2.0 and 3.0, generally can be identified from the appearance of usb ports (USB 2.0 port is black is USB 2.0 port, usb port is blue is USB 3.0 port or with "ss" mark Is also USB 3.0 port)
3. Start the installation:
Insert the product into the USB3.0 port, then the computer will have the following two reactions:
(1) A system prompt will pop up in the lower right corner of the computer desktop to start the automatic driver installation.
(2) If the computer system prompts that the driver installation failed, we need to manually install the driver at this time. The steps are: double-click "My Computer" with the mouse, you will find a new drive letter icon with the name "FL2000" popped up in it, use the mouse Double-click the drive letter icon, select the driver file inside to install, and restart the computer after the installation is complete.
4. Matters Needing Attention:
(1) After the installation is complete, the drive letter with the word "FL2000" will disappear, and the driver file will only appear when the computer is first installed and the computer does not have the relevant driver installed.
(2) If the driver is not found after installing the product into the computer for the first time, please uninstall the relevant driver in the "Program" and then reinstall the driver of the product.
Common reasons for USB 3.0 HDMI Adapter Driver Installation Failure:
1. The system security software is installed on the computer used, which causes the driver to be blocked by the software during installation.
2. Customers have downloaded similar drivers from other websites, but such drivers are not compatible with products and cannot be used normally.
3. After inserting the product, the computer system prompts that the automatic installation failed.
4. Insufficient disk memory causes the driver installation to fail.
The solution is as follows:
1. Turn off the computer system protection software before installing the driver, and then reinstall it.
2. This product comes with a driver, there is no need to download and install the driver from a third-party website. If a third-party driver is already installed, please uninstall the driver and follow the driver installation steps to reinstall it.
3. If the system prompts that the automatic driver installation fails, please double-click "My Computer" with the mouse, find the drive letter with the word "FL2000", double-click the drive letter with the mouse, select the driver to install, and restart the computer after the installation is complete can.
4. When installing the driver, select a storage path with sufficient memory.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process.
It depends on the creator and the product. All options are outlined on the product page, so look out for customization options there.
Yes, we ship all over the world. Shipping costs will apply, and will be added at checkout. We run discounts and promotions all year, so stay tuned for exclusive deals.
It depends on where you are. Orders processed here will take 5-7 business days to arrive. Overseas deliveries can take anywhere from 7-16 days. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
You can contact us through our contact page! We will be happy to assist you.