1. I can't get the HDMI port to work. What should I do?
Try some of the following steps:
1) Confirm if the connected USB-C port of your device supports DP Alt Mode. To do this, please consult your device's user manual, contact the seller, or check the manufacturer's website.
2) Try a different computer and HDMI cable to see if the issue still persists.
3) Plug your HDMI cable directly into your device and see if you get a stable connection. If you can't get a stable connection, then the problem is with your HDMI cable.
4) Verify that your monitor is configured to the correct input (HDMI).